Nicola Fox Dip THP (N-SHAP)
I believe that everyone has the potential to live the life they want to live, but that sometimes emotional barriers or issues stop us achieving that potential.
BUT I also believe that if the life you have is not the life you want, it is never too late to start making changes – and hypnotherapy can help you to make those changes.
We’re all a product of our experiences, and when those experiences are good, life is good. However, unhappy experiences can cause you to develop negative reactions or feelings, damaging your confidence, diminishing your self-esteem, and holding you back.
Whether your issues are affecting your personal or professional life, hypnotherapy can help you to:
- increase your confidence and self-esteem
- overcome anxiety, fears and phobias
- be more motivated and
- develop a positive mind-set.
Why I became a therapist
I’ve been lucky that people have always been comfortable to share their issues and concerns with me, and I’ve always been fascinated by what makes other people “tick” – how they think and feel and what they want to achieve.
I worked in senior positions in people-oriented organisations, in both the private and public sectors, for many years, and saw so many people lacking in confidence – and not achieving their full potential as a result.
I realised there was an opportunity for me to do something to help, as well as to do something I loved, so I decided to train as a therapist.
I trained in Ericksonian hypnotherapy and NLP with the National School of Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (N-SHAP). I qualified in June 2005 and then set-up my own practice.
I have experienced the challenges and rewards of business – now my focus is on helping people like you to reap the rewards and benefits of your own abilities.
I specialise in treating issues with:
- Fear of public speaking, presentations and interviews
- Imposter Syndrome
- Panic attacks
- Phobias and fears
- Weight loss & related issues
- Regaining confidence after a crisis – redundancy, divorce, bereavement, etc
Who I help
I have been working with people to improve their confidence, self-esteem and motivation for 12 years. My clients include people who are:
- already successful and who want to be more confident in their professional and personal lives
- just starting out, who want the confidence to achieve their full potential.
- have suffered a set-back or trauma, like divorce or redundancy, and who want to re-build their confidence and self-esteem.
Using practical hypnotherapy, coaching and mind-set techniques and solutions, working with me will give you tools to do and be all the things you want to do and be.
Seeing my clients change for the better is inspirational, and hearing their success stories after our sessions is incredibly motivational. It is a real privilege to be able to help my clients to:
- grow in confidence
- overcome a fear they’ve had for years
- re-build their self-esteem after a trauma, like redundancy or divorce, and
- achieve their healthy, ideal weight
Find out how hypnotherapy can help you
To book a free, 15-minute telephone consultation to find out how hypnotherapy could help you achieve your goals and ambitions, go to the Contact Me tab at the top of this page.